Ref. No. KLEU/17-18/D- 452 16th May 2017
N O T I F I C A T I O N
7th Convocation of the University
The 7th Convocation of the KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research (KLE Deemed University) will be held on Monday, the 5th June 2017 in KLE Centenary Convention Centre, JNMC Campus, Belagavi-590 010, Karnataka.
1. The students who have been declared / to be declared successful in the University examinations in the faculties of health science till 31st May 2017 are eligible to apply and receive the Certificates in person during the Convocation for the award of the following Degrees / Programs:
2. Application forms in the prescribed format (applicable for the course) are available on the University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in
3. Convocation fee (if not paid) should be paid in the form of Demand Draft to the ‘Registrar, KLE University’ payable at Belagavi, Karnataka. If the Convocation fee has been already paid, a proof of that effect issued by the concerned Institution be enclosed along-with the application form.
4. In case the Certificates are to be sent to the personal addresses by post, the applicants shall remit an extra fee of Rs.300/- (Indian) and Rs.2,000/- (NRI/Foreign) by Demand Draft (drawn in favour of Registrar, KLE University payable at Belagavi, Karnataka, India) towards postal charges.
5. Students should legibly write their names in English in the Application form strictly as recorded in the marks-cards.
Documents to be enclosed along-with the Application form:
Such of those candidates who have completed their Internship in conforming with the Rules of the concerned Regulating Council are eligible to receive degree in the 7th Convocation and are required to submit their completed applications along-with requisite documents so as to reach the Controller of Examinations, KLE University, JNMC Campus, Belagavi – 590 010, Karnataka on or before 5.00 PM of 3rd June 2017.