Eligibility Criteria, Duration and Fee Structure for 2016-2017
|Sl.No.||Fellpwship Programmes||Eligibility||Annual Tution Fees (INR)||Duration of Course||Intake|
|1||Cardiac Anaesthesiology||MD Anesthesiology (MCI Recognized or DNB in Anesthesiology)||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
|2||Maternal Fetal Medicine||MS/DNB in Obstertics & Gynecology (MCI Recognized)||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
|3||Interventional Cardiology||DM in Cardiology or DNB in Cardiology||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
1) M.D/DNB in Pediatrics
2) DM / DNB in Cardiology
|5||Micro Ear Surgery||MBBS with postgraduate qualification in ENT (MS/DLO in ENT) / DNB in ENT||38,000/-||1 Year||4|
|6||Neonatology||MCI recognized post-graduation in Pediatrics or Diploma in child health||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
1) Master of Surgery, M.Ch in Urology or a M.Ch. Pediatric Surgery
2) DNB in General Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery from a MCI recognized institution.
|8||Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery||
1) M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery (recognized by MCI) or DNB in Plastic Surgery or equivalent two years of experience in Plastic Surgery in a teaching institute OR
2) M.D.S. in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery ( recognized by DCI) with exposure to Cleft Lip-Palate Surgeries.
3 )MS in General Surgery/ENT (recognized by MCI) with exposure to Cleft Lip-Palate Surgeries
|9||Non-Invasive Cardiology||MD or DNB in General Medicine or Pediatrics||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
|10||Sports Medicine||M.S in Orthopedics/DNB in Orthopedic or Diploma in Orthopaedics (Recognized by MCI)||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
M.S in Orthopedic Surgery (recognized by MCI) / DNB in Orthopedic Surgery/ D.Ortho with two years of post diploma experience (Recognized by MCI)
|12||Trauma and Emergency Medicine||MS (General Surgery), MS (Orthopedics), DNB (Orthopedics), MD (Anesthesiology), MD (General Medicine), Diploma in Orthopedics. (Recognized by MCI).||38,000/-||1 Year||2|
|13||Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery||M.Ch. or DNB in Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery.||38,000/-||1 Year||1|
Note : – 1) Examination fees, convocation fees & consumables cost is to be borne separately by the candidate.
2) Candidates who have completed diploma or vocational course through correspondence shall not be eligible for any of the courses mentioned above.