Fellowship Courses – Eligibility Criteria, Duration and Fee Structure for 2017-2018
|Sl.No.||Fellpwship Programmes||Eligibility||Annual Tution Fees (INR)||Duration of Course||Intake|
|1||Cardiac Anaesthesiology||MD Anesthesiology (MCI Recognized or DNB in Anesthesiology)||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
|2||Maternal Fetal Medicine||MS/DNB in Obstertics & Gynecology (MCI Recognized)||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
|3||Interventional Cardiology||DM in Cardiology or DNB in Cardiology||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
1) M.D/DNB in Pediatrics 2) DM / DNB in Cardiology
|5||Micro Ear Surgery||MBBS with postgraduate qualification in ENT (MS/DLO in ENT) / DNB in ENT||36,000/-||1 Year||4|
|6||Neonatology||MCI recognized post-graduation in Pediatrics or Diploma in child health||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
1) Master of Surgery, M.Ch in Urology or a M.Ch. Pediatric Surgery
2) DNB in General Surgery, Urology, Paediatric Surgery from a MCI recognized institution.
|8||Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery||
1) M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery (recognized by MCI) or DNB in Plastic Surgery or equivalent two years of experience in Plastic Surgery in a teaching institute OR
2) M.D.S. in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery ( recognized by DCI) with exposure to Cleft Lip-Palate Surgeries.
3) MS in General Surgery/ENT (recognized by MCI) with exposure to Cleft Lip-Palate Surgeries
|9||Non-Invasive Cardiology||MD or DNB in General Medicine or Pediatrics||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
|10||Sports Medicine||M.S in Orthopedics / DNB in Orthopedic or Diploma in Orthopaedics (Recognized by MCI)||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
M.S in Orthopedic Surgery (recognized by MCI) / DNB in Orthopedic Surgery/ D.Ortho with two years of post diploma experience (Recognized by MCI)
|12||Trauma and Emergency Medicine||MS (General Surgery), MS (Orthopedics), DNB (Orthopedics), MD (Anesthesiology), MD (General Medicine), Diploma in Orthopedics. (Recognized by MCI).||36,000/-||1 Year||2|
|13||Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery||M.Ch. or DNB in Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery.||36,000/-||1 Year||1|
Note : – Examination fees, convocation fees & consumables cost is to be borne separately by the candidate.