Eligibility for B.Pharm / Pharm.D Course
· Passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical vocational/ PC & electronics Subjects.
· Obtained at least 40% marks in the above subjects together.
· Lateral entry in 2nd year B. Pharm: D. Pharm candidates passed from an PCI approved institution with at least 50% marks.
5% relaxation in Minimum eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to reserved category.
A pass in any of the following examinations –
· 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.
· A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)||· A pass in B.Pharm from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act: Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/State Government/Union Territory Administration as the case may be from time to time.|